Front Splitter: 4.4

Balance:

Front Bias: 52.1%

Left Bias: 52.0%

Wedge: 51.0% <- DON’T ADJUST TIL LAST!

F. Sway bar: 1800.0 R. Sway bar: 150

Lap Times: 14.8-15.4

Assists: 4, Off, 3, 2, 5 (In Stars)

NOTE 1: From the Create your own setup, change what you need to get this setup. Also, DO NOT ADJUST THE WEDGE TIL LAST!! But after all other adjustments, wedge should already be changed to 51.0

NOTE 2: This setup was made with a PS3 controller & may or may not work with steering wheel setup.

Default Setup Pit Stop Changes

For those of you that race in Leagues that run with default setups and only are able to adjust your settings in the pits, here’s a few changes you can make at Bristol. The only problem is you only have so much time to make these changes while coming down pit road, so I suggest taking advantage of every pit stop until you've made all the changes. Anyway, here goes:

Tires: Both Left 18 / FR 33, RR 34

Trackbar: 7.1 (Default)

Wedge: 45.96 or if too Loose: 46.21

Grill Tape: 50% (Default)

Best Lap: 14.53

Assists: None

--

Rockit_442

February 22, 2014 at 6:42 PM Flag Quote & Reply

TCP33

Burning RF off before end of fuel run....Tried alot of "one at a times" can't seem to make an inprovement. What is the key to saving the RF tire in general??   

March 12, 2015 at 5:47 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Wayne

am not sure what you have tried so far, but you may want to try "backing up" the turns a bit am not sure if it will help because I don't know your driving style but might be worth a try.

March 13, 2015 at 12:51 PM Flag Quote & Reply

TCP33

Wayne at March 13, 2015 at 12:51 PM

am not sure what you have tried so far, but you may want to try "backing up" the turns a bit am not sure if it will help because I don't know your driving style but might be worth a try.

Thanks, helps of coarse by my times aren't competitive....

--

Todd

March 24, 2015 at 3:08 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Wayne

guess I need to ask if it helped the longevity of the RF tire !  while I ask that do you have problems with the RR , if not you may well need to look at the setup and tweak the RF until your lap times improve or stay somewhat consistent, if it was me I think I may work with the caster and camber.

March 24, 2015 at 4:43 PM Flag Quote & Reply

monkeyx208
I'm working in Bristol right now. Its giving me fits. I cant get past 14.42 and top out at 140 on type a gears and 142 on b gears. So far my tire wear appears ok but I'm not sure about it yet. She's a little snappy as well at one point in the race. Now some thing I would like to point out. If anyone is on Xbox 360 like myself and these guys are on ps3.. What I found was you need to drop your front right spring from 100 to 300 lbs. This will help pull out the tightness.
May 2, 2015 at 1:43 AM Flag Quote & Reply

aredcloak19

I found that I taking out more wedge out of the league setup, helped me. But I topped it out at also 140 and got I only got 14.55 lap. This is with the league pitstop setup. I have the tires the same and I'm at about 45.00 for wedge. I was doing this in the test track, but I think that might help people with bustin' down the outside walls of turns 2 & 4.

--

May 2, 2015 at 8:27 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Aaron
I have a completely different setup running 14.22, its a loose setup but the problem im having is that in track testing it sticks in the corner perfect but as soon as I get into a race it gets very loose and even if I tighten my wedge itÃ??s still gets sideways in center of the corner
October 11, 2017 at 11:47 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.