Balance:

Front Bias: 52.0%

Left Bias: 52.0%

Wedge: 50.4% <- ADJUST THIS LAST!->See Note 1

F. Sway bar: 2100

R. Sway bar: 750

Lap Times: 35.9 to 37.1

Assists: Steering: 3, AB: Off, ABS: 3, SC: 2, TC: 3

NOTE 1: Load up the Pocono default (while at Michigan), then change what you need to get this setup. Also, WAIT TO ADJUST THE WEDGE LAST!! The wedge changes when you change the ride height settings, and tire Psi’s. So adjust the wedge ONLY AFTER EVERYTHING ELSE HAS BEEN ADJUSTED!

NOTE 2: This setup is basically identical to my Pocono setup with 2lbs psi added on all four tires, which also bumps up the wedge automatically.

NOTE 3: This setup was made with a PS3 controller & may or may not work with steering wheel setup.

(Michigan 442)

--

Rockit_442

March 11, 2013 at 11:58 PM Flag Quote & Reply

joe_ryan_mc

Will Michigan's setup work for Autoclub too? I know they're practically the same, except for maybe a little different banking.

April 4, 2013 at 10:47 AM Flag Quote & Reply

joe_ryan_mc

How did you get your Front Right Caster @ 2.9? Mine only has 2.5 then 3.0. I have noticed it on other setups as well from Nascar 09. I'm using PS3 w/ Dualshock 3 controller. Just curious. Thanks.

April 4, 2013 at 10:50 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Rockit_442
Site Owner

I don't remember exactly, but I think I downloaded another one of my created track's setup in making the pocono setup & when I made this setup I downloaded my created Pocono setup and worked from there. I think that's how I started on quite a few setups, come to think of it. I figure one track's setup might work well at another track, and if it does, I just make adjustments from there. Just use 3.0 there, that shouldn't be too much of a difference for caster. On the other tracks that you notice that, just use whatever is closest to the posted setting. As far as Autoclub goes, you can try the michigan setup if you like, but it didn't work very well for me, so I'm currently working on a different setup for Autoclub.

--

Rockit_442

April 4, 2013 at 5:47 PM Flag Quote & Reply

joe_ryan_mc

Cool man, thanks.

April 4, 2013 at 6:30 PM Flag Quote & Reply

CoCkY4

What level r u racing on and can u keep up with AI cars everything I tried at mich and auto club sucks just curious thx

April 4, 2013 at 11:02 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Rockit_442
Site Owner

At michigan on Champion level this setup is about middle pack, but on hard level you can stay out in front without a problem.

--

Rockit_442

April 5, 2013 at 5:23 PM Flag Quote & Reply

joe_ryan_mc

Just now bumping up to hard from medium. Qualifying times were very similar to AI on medium, but would I always would lap the field during the race. So now I'll probably suck in qualifying.

April 8, 2013 at 3:02 PM Flag Quote & Reply

QTIP

I can finish in the top 20 here at Michigan on "Champion" career mode. I play with tire wear at x2. This is one of the more difficult tracks to win at, but I hardly qualify in the top 30 in "Champion" mode, but managed to win 10 races in my last two seasons, along with the Championship the last two years. And thanks to the suggestions made by Rockit, I have two the last two races at Talladega and finished 11th in the Daytona 500. Prior to that, my best finish was 31st. You need to be a man Joe and give yourself a challenge playing your career mode on "Champion."

April 8, 2013 at 10:42 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Joe Davis

Do you have an auto club setup availiable i just cant find the speed and handling in any of the setups

March 10, 2014 at 5:43 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Colt503
I'm a new member. Love the site. What are you guys running down the front stretch? I'm running 206. Is that normal?
--
April 9, 2014 at 10:52 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Thesmokeyone24/7
How are u even suppose to win with this setup when all the other cars just fly right past u?
May 12, 2019 at 2:01 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Dirtythirty
Trying to start a new post for NASCAR Heat 3
June 4, 2019 at 1:06 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.